Main Article Content
The modern theory of sets has been originated by the German Mathematician George Cantor. He published so many papers showing various properties of abstract sets. George Cantor’s work was well received by a famous Mathematician Richard Dedekind and another German Mathematician Gottlob Frege presented the set theory as principles of logic. It was the famous English philosopher Bertrand Russel showed in with the intention of the continuation of a set of all sets lead to a inconsistency and is known as Russell’s paradox. Later on many paradoxes were introduced by several mathematicians as well as logicians. several existence and non-existence results on abelian difference sets were, found in research papers of Arasu, Pott , Jungnicked and Schuildt, and Davis and Jedwab. Difference sets play a extremely significant function in combinational design theory and in communicational engineering. Hall Introduction of the useful concept of multipliers and can be used to investigate the existence question. Also difference sets in subjective cluster were formally introduced by Bruck and a new types of sets were developed known as cyclotomic difference sets, twin prime power difference sets and also spence difference sets.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 DEED).
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes .
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation .
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
1. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
2. the right to use the substance of the article in future works, including lectures and books,
3. the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
4. the right to self-archive the article.