Main Article Content
From time immemorial, man has not only struggled for his livelihood, but he has also cared about the longevity of his generation. The world around humanity and its perception of it, the accumulated knowledge,life experience, as well as wise thoughts and conclusions about it are expressed to children in the form of various teachings, in clear means. This is a common feature of the oral literature of all peoples.That is why folklore is the beginning of the national-literary creation of each nation. This feature also plays an important role in children's literature. Once upon a time in Europe there were collections of fairy tales by the brothers Grimm, H.K. Andersen, S.Perro, J.Rodari, and in time, this phenomenon became the basis for the beginning of French children's literature. The discovery of the age of self-awareness in the human psyche in childhood has taken place in different nations at different times. Because childhood is a priceless inner world in a person, a period that captivates adults with its innocence and wonders, and the period of adulthood, as the most sincere and childish innocence, begins to be understood as a process of rejuvenation in the spiritual consciousnessof societyquoted
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 DEED).
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes .
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation .
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
1. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
2. the right to use the substance of the article in future works, including lectures and books,
3. the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
4. the right to self-archive the article.