Main Article Content
The principle goal of this work is to build up a compact and practical information securing (DAQ) framework for clinical applications. This DAQ framework comprises of numerous modules, for example, control supply, isolators, Analog to Digital Convertor (ADC), intensifiers, channels and interfacing circuits. The whole data obtaining circuit has been created exploitation this system in the principle intends to gather ECG signs of recurrence between 0.05 Hz and 113Hz.This recurrence information from the ECG flag is exceptionally useful in clinical applications like Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) expectation cardiovascular infection (CVD) identification, and so on. ECG signals will be gathered from the question utilizing three leads framework and given to the DAQ for recording the ECG flag. The obtained motion through this DAQ would then be able to be exchanged to the LabVIEW through NI6008 information securing card .This DAQ interface is utilized to change over the info simple flag to yield advanced flag and to spare loads of ECG data inside the scratch pad utilizing LabVIEW programming.This procured motion from LabVIEW programming framework is utilized for advance clinical examination.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 DEED).
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes .
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation .
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
1. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
2. the right to use the substance of the article in future works, including lectures and books,
3. the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
4. the right to self-archive the article.