Main Article Content
F.I Auto Supply is a small retail store of auto parts located in Salvacion, Panabo City. The company has dealt daily with the traditional manual transaction process, which gave them difficulties in tracking the conciseness of the company’s products’ sales and inventory. The researchers proposed an Auto Supply Management System with Automated Inventory Mobile Scanning to aid the problem. This system will help automate the company’s inventory and sales conduct and produce concise and accurate information regarding how well the business is running in a specified period. Moreover, it will also help them be attentive to the number of stocks available in the store to make plans ahead of time, like what supplier the products should be coming from, and estimate the time of transaction. Furthermore¸the proposed system also gives the business an edge to a higher quality of image branding and customer relationships thru enhanced service time efficiency.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 DEED).
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes .
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation .
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
1. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
2. the right to use the substance of the article in future works, including lectures and books,
3. the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
4. the right to self-archive the article.