Main Article Content
Nowadays, it's hard to imagine a business without IT infrastructure. Some years ago, most companies wouldn't even have it because they deem it not business-friendly. Fast forward to today, any company that fails to incorporate IT into their business process is unnoticed by their competition.
Consequently, our team has decided to apply two systems that can help to improve the business process and to halt traditional routine of the company. Production Monitoring System (PMS) is responsible for controlling and stabilizing the production line to stop over-production and to check business performance and operation.Moreover, in terms of human power, the primary step once an employee entered to the firm is attendance. It would be a waste of time if manual system will still be applied and can greatly affect one's performance. Biometric Time and Attendance System (BTAS) should also be implemented. It gives a high level of accuracy and efficiently maintains employee attendance records.Thus, imposing these systems and other computer-related solution can be a great way to eradicate errors and to increase business productivity and performance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 DEED).
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes .
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation .
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
1. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
2. the right to use the substance of the article in future works, including lectures and books,
3. the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
4. the right to self-archive the article.