"International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology [IJIERT]"encourages academicians to work as guest editor for special issues on common topics of interest.
Guest editors can co-publish the special issue with IJIERT.
Special issues of "International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology [IJIERT]"
IJIERT Terms & Conditions
- IJIERT name & logo must be used in all the conference related activities such as brochure, website and all the mails sent related to conference call for papers.
- All the conference papers must be within the scope of our journal. For any clarification, please access Topics menu in our website www.ijiert.org .
- The conference organizers can publish either all/ selected papers as SPECIAL ISSUE.
- All the submitted papers shall undergo peer review process as per the norms. In case if the reviewer has not recommended any one of the paper, then the concerned author must modify the paper based on the comments mentioned by the reviewers.
- Copy right form must be submitted by any one of the authors of particular paper.
- Conference organizers shall pay Rs.500 per research paper if the number of papers are more than 50 or Rs. 600 per research paper if the number of papers are less than 50 as publication fees on or before the papers are being published.
- Minimum of 30 research papers are required to launch a SPECIAL ISSUE. Else all the papers will be published in the regular issue of our journal.
- All the papers must be peer reviewed by the technical/ advisory committee at your end. Also kindly be sure that papers are without any plagiarism. In case, if any plagiarism is found after publication and duly claimed by the original author(s) of the paper, we shall immediately remove the concerned paper from the website.